“Don’t’ tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results”
―GEORGE S. PATTON JR
The main aim of this module to master the techniques of results-oriented leadership. This module will provide insights into results-oriented approach from an organisational perspective. Learners will investigate and examine the links between leadership styles, skills and goal-achievement to support organisational direction.
- nature of leadership
- leadership for today
- key skills and competences
- what is your leadership approach?
- effective body language
- delegating for results
- encourage lateral thinking
- goal-setting for results
- Understand the impact of leadership on strategic decisions and people
- Cultivate a leadership style and approach that supports organisational direction
- Develop diverse leadership styles to effectively respond to different situations and individuals
- Adapt leadership approach to achieve intended results