“Exert your talents, and distinguish yourself, and don’t think of retiring from the world, until the world will be sorry that you retire” ―SAMUEL JOHNSON
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The aim of this module is to enable learners take responsible for their own personal development to create impact on and be effective in their work. This module encourages individuals to seek further improvement and how things can be done better or more effectively through continuous personal and professional development.
- reflecting on your career
- planning for self-development
- force-field analysis
- total personal development
- continuous learning and improvement
- cultivating winning habits
- planning for change
- assess personal skills for self-development
- conduct skills audit to discover areas for improvement
- plan for self-development and continuous growth
- develop empowering habits through personal change