“There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things”
The aim of this module is to enable learners gain a clear insight into what drives organisational change, why people and organisations resist change and how this resistance can be overcome. Learners will learn the change processes, create an environment conducive to change and develop the techniques in introducing, managing and implementing change.
WHAT ARE THE COURSE LEARNING CONTENT?
- understanding change
- ‘what if’ analysis
- preparing for change
- communicating change
- leader’s role in effecting change
- understanding how ‘people respond to change’
- implementing change
- Understand the forces that drive your organisation toward change
- Plan to prepare your organisation, team and yourself for change
- Understand the reasons why ‘individuals’ and ‘organisations’ resist change
- Design implementation plan to introduce, sustain, execute and monitor change