WHAT IS MANAGERIAL-LEADERSHIP?
Traditionally leadership and management are viewed as distinct and different activities. No longer!
Management and Leadership are not, and should not be, mutually exclusive. They are, and should be,
The managerial-leadership training programme was moulded out of this belief that to be an efficient
manager, you must demonstrate leadership behaviours; and to be an effective leader, you must have
top-class managerial skills. To this end, we have put together core modules that aim to develop
managerial-leaders out of individuals.
Successful organisations blend efficiency of management with the effectiveness of leadership.
Managers are responsible for planning, organising, decision-making, staffing, measuring and controlling.
Leaders create vision, promote change, set direction, inspire people and communicate mission and vision.
The reality is that:
- Organisations need managers to engage in leader behaviours.
- Leaders ought to fulfil managerial obligations.
This means one cannot be either a manager or a leader but should be an amalgamation of both.
Our training programme aims to turn you into a more competent manager-leader.
OVERALL LEARNING OUTCOME OF THE MANAGERIAL-LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
- impactful managerial-leadership attributes in you to make a positive impact
- improved productivity and adherence to quality standards in your work
- well-developed skill-sets that allow you to undertake a greater variety of challenges
- improved ability to implement and realise specific goals outlined in your organisation’s business plan
- increased ability to respond effectively to change
The Managerial-Leadership training course is to provide individuals with tools and techniques to become high-performing managerial leaders. On completion of this training course, you will develop deeper knowledge and practical skills in the following areas:
- Becoming an inspiring and effective Leadership
- Performing a successful Negotiation
- How to communicate effectively
- How to build a high-performing team
- Developing strategies for change
- Achieving excellent results through effective time management
- Key elements of effective selling
- Formulating strategic planning skills
- Acquiring creative problem-solving techniques
- The importance of motivating the workforce
- Developing a holistic approach to performance management
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Creating a positive personal impact and effectiveness in the workplace
This carefully crafted managerial-leadership programme is taught by highly knowledgeable professionals with years of industry experience.
The duration of each module is 10 hours of training. To complete the entire training programme requires 130 hours of contact sessions.
Participants must demonstrate competence in English language.
Relevant work experience, business or management background would be an advantage.
The fee for the entire Managerial Leadership training is £3,495.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
Each training module comprises roughly 5 hours or one day. The total training hours required to complete all modules is 130 hours. This excludes the research and project work that the learners may have to do in their own reading time.
The Training Course will be certified by the Chartered Management Institute and Cromwell College of IT & Management.