“It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages” ―HENRY FORD
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for anyone working in a customer service role or environment. Managers and employees, regardless of their role in the organisation, will benefit from this course. This course provides insights on delivering first class customer service and managing customers for long-lasting customer relationship.
- ‘who is our customer’, why customer service matters
- what makes a service ‘good’
- effective customer communications
- turning complaints into opportunities
- listening to the customer & measuring customer service
- personal action planning
- leveraging internal customers
- developing sensitivity
- identify and understand the customer
- be able to manage customers profitably
- deliver ‘excellence’ in customer service
- develop communication techniques to handle different types of customers